These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Tri-City Photo Club Forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
By accessing “Tri-City Digital Photography Club Forums” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “TCDPC Forums”, “http://tricityphotoclub.com/forum/”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use TCDPC Forums. While limited access (read text only, no pictures) is allowed for guest users, registering is the only way to participate in TCDPC Forums, however our preference is that you consider becoming a club member for standard access.
We may change this at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “TCDPC Forums” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended. #
- Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Limited”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “GNU General Public License v2” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from http://www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions; phpBB Limited is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/. #
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “TCDPC Forums” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “TCDPC Forums” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “TCDPC Forums” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. #
- TCDPC grants you a limited license to access the Site and use the Services in accordance with these Terms and the instructions and guidelines posted on the Site. We reserve the right to terminate your license to use the Site and Services at any time and for any reason or in the future charge for commercial usage. #
- You are solely responsible for your use of the Site and Services. TCDPC may allow for the viewing of content to third-party websites. The third-party websites’ content, business practices and privacy policies are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any third-party website or any link contained in a third-party website. #
- TCDPC Forums does store sensitive website login data as part of its daily operations. However, we operate the software with multiple security checks on the data we maintain. We will not accept any responsibility or liability for actions that may result from this data being intercepted or accessed by an unauthorized third-party. #
Tri-City Digital Photography Club PROVIDES THE SITE AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. Tri-City Digital Photography Club SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEGRATION, INTEROPERABILITY OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
You understand and agree that you use the Site and Services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from such use. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Tri-City Digital Photography Club BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BY NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATED TO USE, MISUSE, RELIANCE ON, INABILITY TO USE AND INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, DAMAGES INCURRED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND THE NONPERFORMANCE THEREOF AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, SALES, DATA, GOODWILL OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT Tri-City Digital Photography Club HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY. YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE OR SERVICES OR WITH Tri-City Digital Photography Club SHALL BE TO TERMINATE USE OF THIS SITE AND SERVICES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. Tri-City Digital Photography Club and you are independent entities, and nothing in the Terms, or via use of the Site or Services, will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between Tri-City Digital Photography Club and you.
These Terms supersede any previous agreement and represent the entire agreement between Tri-City Digital Photography Club and you. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Washington without reference to conflict of law principles. If any provision of the Terms is adjudged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force of the remainder of the Terms will not be prejudiced, and the illegal or unenforceable provision of the Terms shall be severed accordingly. #
- When you register for use of our forum, TCDPC asks for information including, handle, name and e-mail address. This allows you usage of the forums as you choose. #
TCDPC does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
We may release information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of the Tri-City Digital Photography Club our users, or others. #
- TCDPC is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make communication as simple as possible and to enhance your overall experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. #
We also provides links to affiliated sites. The privacy policies of these linked sites are the responsibility of the linked site and TCDPC has no control or influence over their policies. Please check the policies of each site you visit for specific information. TCDPC cannot be held liable for damage or misdoings of other sites linked or otherwise. #